Friday, June 14, 2013

Teacher Gifts

Teacher gifts were quick and easy this year, and an idea from Pinterest.  For both teacher's I made a 'bag of sunshine.'    Mackenzie's teacher also got a candy gram, which I'll post in a minute.

Cameron's teacher got a bag to go to her new condo in Florida, including a Smash journal since she loves to scrapbook.  I spent $35, including the basket that I put everything in and the gift bag.





I spent a little more on Mackenzie's teacher, because I was using class donations.  We were originally going to just get her a gift card to Target, but a parent donated a $100 gift card (which I used in another gift - see below), so I spent the $60 donations plus about $10 of my own money on this gift, again including the gift basket and gift bag.  This teacher is changing grades next year, so I got her a few things to pamper herself with this summer, and then a few things she can use next year, including some holiday and classroom printables (here's where I got them: http://first-grade-fever.blogspot.com/) that should come in handy.  I also included a Tervis cup since I'm not sure if she drinks coffee - she could use it for hot or cold drinks.




No comments: