Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just so I remember...

Tonight while my sweet little six year old and I were chatting before bed, I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. "Um, maybe a fireman," he said thoughtfully. "Oh, no, not that because I'll probably vote for myself for president." When I asked him what about being a professional soccer player (which is what he wanted to be a few nights ago, even though he insists that he HATES soccer) he said, "Yeah, that too and maybe I'll be on the Tigers and play for MSU." Boy do I love the innocence and the imagination and the big dreams of six year olds, especially mine. And then he started asking me which president is on every different piece of money and what 'big thing' he did. So that's when I said goodnight.  I'm going to have to start studying to keep up with this one!!!

No comments: