Friday, April 16, 2010

Cranbrook












I specifically purchased a membership to Cranbrook because I planned on coming back in the fall for the Maple Syrup festival (can't get enough of that maple syrup sugar candy - and now neither can Mackenzie!). Buuuuutttt - turns out the festival is in March! So, I guess we'll go back just because it's cool and wait til next year for all the yumminess. The kids had a great time, though - Mackenzie wanted me to read EVERY little detail to her :). The planetarium was pretty neat, too, but it was more of a movie geared toward littler ones - Cameron really got a kick out of it. I need to take Mackenzie back for a real planetarium show. Plus we really want to see the bat show - we'll have to take Jason back for that one. Well in addition to Cranbrook, the kids had so much fun over spring break! We went to the Bounce House, Chuck E. Cheese, saw How to Train Your Dragon, and planned our garden (more to come in the next post). Plus hours on hours of playing!!! I love having both of my babies home with their mommy :)

No comments: